1. Treatment of calcium deficiency, acute hypocalcemia, alkalosis and hypoparathyroidism caused by tetany;
2. Allergic disorders;
3. The rescue of magnesium poisoning;
4. The rescue of fluorosis;
5. The application of cardiac resuscitation (such as hyperkalemia or hypocalcemia, or the rescue of cardiac dysfunction caused by calcium channel blockage).
10ml : lg
Diluted with 10% glucose injection and injected slowly, no more than 5ml per minute. Adults for hypocalcemia, once lg, reproducible when needed; for hypermagnesemia, once l-2g; for the rescue of fluorosis, intravenous injection of this product lg; repeat 1 hour later, if there is static Note this product 3g; if there is fluoride damage to the skin tissue, apply 10% calcium gluconate 50mg per square centimeter of damaged area. Pediatrics used for hypocalcemia, according to body weight 25mg/kg (6.8mg calcium) slow intravenous injection. However, because of the greater irritability, this product is not intended for use in children under normal circumstances.
Intravenous injection may have systemic fever, and intravenous infusion may produce arrhythmia or even cardiac arrest, vomiting, and nausea. Can cause hypercalcemia, early can show constipation, tired sleep, sustained headache, loss of appetite, metal taste in the mouth, abnormal dry mouth, etc., advanced signs of mental confusion, high blood pressure, eyes and skin sensitive to light, nausea, Vomiting, arrhythmia, etc.
Disable any person who is allergic to any ingredient in this product;
The use of this product is prohibited during the use of cardiac glycosides;
Patients with hypercalcemia are disabled.
- In case of leaking blood vessels during intravenous injection, redness, skin rash and pain may be caused at the injection site, and subsequent peeling and tissue necrosis may occur. If g is leaking out of the blood vessels, the injection should be stopped immediately and a local flush injection should be given with sodium chloride injection; hydrocortisone, 1% lidocaine and hyaluronic acid should be given locally, and local limbs and hot compresses should be raised.
- Interference with the diagnosis: The serum amylase can be increased, and the concentration of serum heptahydroxycortisol rises transiently. If the product is used for a long time or in large quantities, the blood phosphate concentration will decrease.
- Not suitable for patients with renal insufficiency and respiratory acidosis.
- The use of cardiac glycosides is prohibited during intravenous injection of this product.
- Do not use this product in the event of a precipitate.
- The solubility of calcium gluconate in water is about 3.3%, so this product is a supersaturated solution and crystallisation may occur. In the foreign specification of the same variety, crystals are proposed and can be used after reconstitution by heating in a water bath. However, it is currently not recommended for use after crystallization.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage: as directed by the physician.
Store in a dry place protected from light below 25ºC.
for Export use only