1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1. PFS have strong adsorption
2. Applicable to a wide range of PH
3. Alum the formation of large, fast,
1. Property & Specification
Name: Solid Polymer Ferric Sulphate (SPFS)
Molecular formula: [Fe2(OH)n(SO4)3-n/2]m
Appearance: Light yellow amorphous powder, hygroscopic, readily soluble in water. 10%(W/W)aqueous solution is a transparent orange solution.
3. Features: (compared with other inorganic flocculant)
1). High-efficiency inorganic polymer flocculant.
2). Good coagulating property. Flocs formed are large and easily settable.
3). SPFS is non-toxic. It can capture aluminum, chloride and heavy metal, and will not cause Fe contamination.
4. ) Good effect in decolorizing, capturing oil, bacteria, algae, reducing COD, BOD and heavy metal.
5). Low corrosion. Working pH range 4-11, with best performance at pH 6-9. PH and basicity of water almost do not change after treatment with SPFS.
6). Suitable for purification of low-turbidity, low-algae, low-temperature, low-contaminated raw water. Particularly effective for high-turbidity raw water.
7). Low dosage required, save 20%-50% of cost.
4. Usage & Caution
Users shall determine the suitability of SPFS for the raw water to be treated by sample test prior to use.
1. Preparation of SPFS working solution: Dissolve SPFS in water at the concentration of 10-30% (W/W), stir until it is completely hydrolyzed. Dilute the result red brown liquid to required concentration, usually 2-5% for tap water and 5-10% for industrial waste water.
2. Dosage: Dosage can be determined according to the formation and settling of flocs by sample test. For treatment of tap water under identical condition, the dosage of SPFS is equivalent to polyaluminum chloride, or 1/3-1/4 of that of aluminum Sulphate.
3. Pump calculated amount of the above SPFS working solution into gauge tank, and add into the raw water to be treated.
4. Generally the SPFS working solution shall be used right after preparation. Use pure tap water for preparation. Sometimes slight precipitation may occur depending on the water used.
5. Keep close attention to the progress of the application which may be divided into three stages:
(1)Coagulation: Large amount of micro flocs formed in a very short time after the SPFS working solution is mixed with raw water. The water turns more turbid. Vigorous stirring is needed at this stage, usually 250-300r/min in sample test for 10-30S¡ ê? At the maximum not exceeding 2min.
(2)Flocculation: The micro flocs grows to form large ones. Mild stirring at first and then standing for 10-15min is required at this stage. In the sample test, stir at 150r/min for 6 min, then 60r/min for 4 min.
(3)Sedimentation: Water flow shall be very slow at this stage for floc settling. To achieve high efficiency, lamella settling or flotation method can be used. In the sample test, stir at 20-30r/min for 5 min, stand for 10 min, and test turbidity.
6. Compulsive filtration: Choose suitable filter material or filter aid to achieve good capture effect and filtration speed. This is a key step for improvement of water quality.
7. SPFS is also available for treatment of industrial waste water with similar application procedures. It is very effective for high-colority, high COD/BOD water, particularly when co-used with other auxiliaries.
8. For users adopting chemical flocculation, no further equipment is needed saving the vessel for preparation of SPFS working solution.
9. SPFS shall be kept in dry places and away from heat (< 80oC). It is stable for prolonged storage.
10. SPFS can only be used after dissolution. The vessels and pipes used shall be made with corrosion resistant material.
| || GB14591-93 (II) || Typical measured values |
| Fe, % , ≥ || 18.5 || 19.1 |
| Reducing substances (counted by Fe 2+ ), % , ≤ || 0.15 || 0.01 |
| Basicity, % || 9.0-14.0 || 14.0 |
| PH (1% aq. solution) || 2.0-3.0 || 2.4 |
| As, % , ≤ || 0.0008 || 0.0001 |
| Pb , % , ≤ || 0.0015 || 0.0001 |
| Non-soluble, % , ≤ || 0.5 || 0.4 |